At Cullinan, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who become personally involved in every phase of each project. We are searching for entrepreneurial professionals who share our passion for top-performing properties.
Please send cover letter, resume, references and salary history to email@example.com.
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator in its East Peoria, IL office. Utilize your talents to develop materials and interact with internal and external clients to deliver messages on behalf of the company for retail, medical, office and multi-family projects.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis on marketing, communications, social media, public relations and/or journalism.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, InDesign and Social Media Applications.
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience a plus.
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills with an excellent eye for detail.
- Commercial development, retail and/or shopping center experience a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Write, proofread, revise and deliver corporate communications, including letters, ads, marketing materials, website content, presentations and speaking proposals.
- Manage multiple social media accounts and websites to ensure content is fresh and engaging.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Prepare and manage communication plans including ads, social media, websites and direct marketing campaigns.
- Assist in designing marketing materials and ads.
- Greet visitors, answer multi-phone line, order office supplies, and other administrative duties.
Cullinan Properties offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply: email resume, writing examples, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer with properties in Illinois, Missouri, Texas, Kansas and Georgia is seeking a Leasing Representative in its Chicago, IL office. Projects include new developments and existing operating properties.
New developments include: Rock Run Crossings – a 265 acre mixed-used development in Joliet, IL, the Streets of St. Charles located in St. Charles, MO – a 1,000,000 s.f. mixed-use development anchored by AMC Theatres and includes retail, dining, educational and office components, and the Levee District at East Peoria Downtown in East Peoria, IL – an 86 acre master planned project anchored by Costco, Target, Gordmans, Ross and Ulta. Quincy Mall in Quincy, IL is an existing 542,462 square foot destination center anchored by Bergner’s, Sears and AMC Theatres and has redevelopment opportunities. To learn more about Cullinan, visit www.cullinanproperties.com.
- Minimum of 7 years of retail and restaurant leasing experience with focus on small shop, power center, lifestyle center and out parcels
- Strong national and regional tenant relationships
- Strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required
- ICSC member with related coursework preferred
- Valid Illinois Real Estate license is required
- Business oriented Bachelor’s degree
- Develop leasing strategies and execute leasing activities for multiple assigned properties
- Analyze leases on new projects and develop detailed summaries/recommendations
- Negotiate leases and Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Identify appropriate retailers and develop on-going retail relationships
- Prepare and communicate detailed status reports of properties to ownership
- Achieve leasing goals
Cullinan Properties offers an excellent benefit package. Salary and commission structure will be commensurate with experience.
To apply: email resume, last 24 months of completed leases, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.