At Cullinan, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who become personally involved in every phase of each project. We are searching for entrepreneurial professionals who share our passion for top-performing properties.
Please send cover letter, resume, references and salary history to email@example.com.
Commercial Real Estate Development Manager
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking an experienced Development Manager to manage pre-development and ongoing development related activities for multi-million dollar commercial mixed-use projects. The position will be based in our Burr Ridge, IL office.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial and/or mixed-use development
- Bachelor’s degree in a real estate, finance and/or construction-related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project scheduling software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- LEED AP or BD+C Accreditation a plus
- Travel may be required
Responsibilities for this Owner’s Representative position include:
- Manage the pre development process from initial identification and evaluation, through investment approval and entitlements
- Interface with municipal officials and other governmental agencies
- Lead efforts to secure state, federal and city subsidies
- Manage project proformas and budgets
- Prepare and assist with design and construction estimates for project construction and tenant transactions
- Lead design coordination efforts with 3rd party design and engineering consultants
- Manage 3rd party contractors, consultants and other vendors
- Negotiate and implement A/E, GC and Client contracts and change orders
- Manage project schedules and meetings
- Timely reporting of project status
- Lead coordination of multi-disciplinary teams including Development, Leasing, Tenant Coordination and Property Management to manage the full cycle development process through entitlements, financing, lease up, design, construction, and project completion
We are searching for an entrepreneurial professional who becomes personally involved in every phase of each project. To learn more about Cullinan Properties at www.cullinanproperties.com.
Cullinan Properties offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience. To apply: email resume, project list, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Real Estate Financial Analyst
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is growing and seeks a Financial Analyst in its East Peoria, IL headquarters. Assist with the financial modeling and development due diligence of commercial retail, office, governmental, multi-family and medical projects. Assignments involve financial modeling of complex projects and investments, budgeting, and reviewing tenant financial statements. Work with senior management as well as with the leasing, construction, property management and accounting departments to maximize project outcomes. Ideal candidate will have a strong willingness to learn with excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, as well as extensive computer and modeling skills using MS Excel and the ability to learn specific computer programs as needed. Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment. BA in Finance, Accounting, or Business with minimum of 2 years finance or real estate experience required.
Cullinan Properties offers an excellent benefit package. Salary will be commensurate with experience. To apply: email resume, references and salary history to email@example.com.
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer with properties in Illinois, Missouri, Texas, Kansas and Georgia is seeking an energetic, dynamic and team oriented Leasing Representative in our East Peoria, IL office.
This position will be responsible for developing and implementing leasing and sales strategies for company owned properties and third party properties as designated with focus on local/regional office, medical and retail tenants.
- Minimum of 5 years of regional office, medical and retail leasing experience
- Strong local and regional tenant relationships
- Strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required
- ICSC member with related coursework preferred
- Valid Illinois Real Estate license is required
- Business oriented Bachelor’s degree
- Develop leasing and merchandising strategies as well as execute leasing activities for multiple assigned properties and third party properties as designated
- Market all regional vacant space including current leases and negotiate with prospective and current tenants for lease and extensions/expansions.
- Establish and maintain positive tenant relationships to promote continued occupancy
- Analyze and negotiate leases and Purchase & Sale Agreements and develop detailed summaries/recommendations
- Identify appropriate retailers and develop on-going retail relationships
- Prepare and communicate detailed status reports of properties to ownership
- Achieve leasing goals
Cullinan Properties offers an excellent benefit package. Salary and commission structure will be commensurate with experience.
To apply: email resume, last 24 months of completed leases, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.