At Cullinan, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who become personally involved in every phase of each project. We are searching for entrepreneurial professionals who share our passion for top-performing properties.
Please send cover letter, resume, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Cullinan Properties?
At Cullinan Properties, we recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – work closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies and contributing to quality of life
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more
Construction Project Manager
Cullinan Properties is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager for the Streets of St. Charles, an over 1 million sf mixed-use development in St. Charles, MO, the Lofts at Euclid mixed-use development in the St. Louis Central West End and other St. Louis area opportunities. Position will be located in our St. Charles, MO office. A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction-related discipline
- LEED GA or BD+C Accreditation a plus
- 3-5 years of proven experience in construction management and/or development
- Expertise with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project scheduling software is a plus
- Regional travel is expected
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritize deadlines with excellent time and project management skills
- Managing on-site construction activities, proformas and budgets
- Negotiating and implementing A/E, GC and Client contracts and change orders
- Managing project schedules
- Tenant and Landlord construction coordination
- Leasing/tenant coordination
- Municipality interface
- Coordinating project meetings
- Timely reporting of project status
Please e-mail your resume with detailed educational background, work experience, project examples, references and compensation history to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Construction Project Manager Intern
Cullinan Properties is seeking a part time Construction Project Manager Intern for the fall, winter break and spring semesters for our developments in St. Charles, MO, the Lofts at Euclid in the St. Louis Central West End and other St. Louis area Opportunities. Position will be located in our St. Charles, MO office.
- Coursework in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong understanding of the principles of construction management and interest in real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, planning and scheduling skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project, Google Earth, Bluebeam Revu, AutoCAD (current version utilized is AutoCAD LT 2018), Google Sketch Up, and Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Familiarity with engineering and architectural drawings, specifications and contracts
- Ability to manage and prioritize deadlines with excellent time and project management skills
- Assist with master development and space planning of commercial retail, office, mixed-use and medical projects
- Prepare concept designs, renderings, space layout drawings (SLDs), lease plans, site plans and topographical studies via computer aided design and drafting (CADD)
- Research property details/information for prospective developments
- Assist with estimate and schedule preparation, Request for Proposals (RFP) and review of A/E and GC contracts
- Assist with managing projects schedules and on-site construction activities
- Aid in maintaining project files and vendor directories
- Attend project meetings and follow through on meeting notes
This is an exciting and educational paid internship where flexible hours will be accommodated. To learn more about Cullinan Properties, visit www.cullinanproperties.com. To apply, email resume and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leasing Specialist – Medical/Retail
Cullinan Properties is growing and seeks a MedTail (Medical Retail) Leasing Specialist for its west suburban Chicago office.
- Minimum 5 years of proven leasing or brokerage experience in the Medical Retail field
- Strong sales, negotiations, financial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Excel preferred
- ICSC member with related coursework preferred
- Valid Illinois Real Estate Broker license is required – other state licenses a plus
- Business oriented Bachelor’s degree
- Develop Medical Retail leasing or brokerage strategies and execute leasing activities for multiple assigned properties
- Analyze leases on new projects and develop detailed summaries/recommendations
- Negotiate leases and Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Identify appropriate medical retailers and develop on-going relationships
- Prepare and communicate detailed status reports of properties to ownership
- Achieve leasing and sales goals
Please submit your resume, 36 month deal sheet, and salary requirements for immediate consideration to email@example.com!
Market Research Intern
Cullinan Properties, a leading real estate developer, is seeking a research analyst/development intern to assist with identifying and researching new development opportunities. This short-term, part-time (aprx. 20 hours a week) position will be located in East Peoria, Illinois. Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying acquisition opportunities for multifamily land sites
- Researching existing apartments and rent comparables in various markets
- Identifying premier land brokers in specific markets
- Making recommendations on investment opportunities
- Researching local zoning laws
- Finding property management partners for new projects
- Sourcing single tenant office, warehouse, and medical acquisitions across the country
Must have extensive computer skills including MS excel and the ability to learn specific computer programs and databases as needed. A strong willingness to learn and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Experience and/or education in business, finance, and marketing with a strong interest in real estate is encouraged.
Flexible hours will be accommodated. If interested, please forward your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking an experienced Development Manager to manage pre-development and ongoing development projects from inception to completion for multi-million dollar commercial mixed-use projects, including a 265 acre mixed-use development in Southwest Suburban Chicago. Must have the ability to manage and analyze a project’s financial, architectural, construction and political components. The position will be based in our Burr Ridge, IL office.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial and/or mixed-use development
- Bachelor’s degree in a real estate, finance and/or construction-related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project scheduling software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- LEED AP or BD+C Accreditation a plus
- Travel required – up to 25%
Responsibilities for this Owner’s Representative position include:
- Participate in the analysis of new development, redevelopment, and tenant specific opportunities by guiding and overseeing preparation of project proposals, pro formas, budgets, feasibility analyses, including determination of time and funding requirements.
- Lead coordination of multi-disciplinary teams including Development, Finance, Leasing, Marketing, Tenant Coordination and Property Management to manage the full cycle development process through entitlements, financing, lease up, design, construction and project completion.
- Cultivate relationships and lead interface with potential business partners, municipalities and other governmental agencies, consultants and professional organizations for assigned projects.
- Manage the pre development process from initial identification and evaluation, through investment approval, entitlements and pre-leasing.
- Lead efforts to secure state, federal and city subsidies for assigned new developments.
- Direct the conceptual site plan analysis for assigned projects.
- Support Leasing and help guide marketing in the preparation of both overall project leasing materials and individual tenant packages.
- Prepare and assist with design and construction estimates for project construction and tenant transactions.
- Identify and analyze development and zoning regulations related to leases, new projects and expansion of existing properties. Coordinate with legal teams for the analysis and interpretation of REA’s, Leases and related controlling documents.
- Obtain zoning approvals and procure necessary permissions and licenses.
- Manage all aspects of the competitive bidding process for assigned projects.
- Manage all aspects of the design process and development of the construction documents for assigned projects, including coordination of 3rd party design and engineering consultants.
- Manage 3rd party contractors, consultants and other vendors, including negotiating and implementing A/E, GC and Client contracts and change orders.
- Manage all aspects of the construction process for assigned projects, including project schedules and meetings.
- Obtain ownership and management approvals as required.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to ownership and management to advise on status of sites under development.
- Regularly participate in industry-related education programs and trade associations to keep ahead of the curve in industry trends and to represent the company.
Cullinan Properties offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply: email resume, project list and references to email@example.com.