At Cullinan, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who become personally involved in every phase of each project. We are searching for entrepreneurial professionals who share our passion for top-performing properties.
Why Cullinan Properties?
At Cullinan Properties, we recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – work closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies and contributing to quality of life
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more
Associate Leasing Representative
Cullinan Properties is seeking an Associate Leasing Representative who would be based in our Burr Ridge, IL office. Projects include new developments and existing operating properties.
- Minimum of 2 years of retail and restaurant leasing experience
- Strong cold-calling skills
- National and regional tenant relationships
- Broker industry relationships
- Financial, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Excel preferred
- Travel required
- Valid Illinois Real Estate license is required
- Business oriented Bachelor’s degree
- Assist project lead agents on prospect lists, contact information, cold calling and general prospecting for properties including:
- Rock Run Crossings – a 265 acre mixed-used development in Joliet, IL
- Streets of St. Charles located in St Charles, MO – a 1,000,000 s.f. mixed-use development anchored by AMC Theatres and includes retail, dining, educational and office components
- Iron Hill – a mixed-use development located in St. Louis’s Midtown area on the SLU campus to open in 2022
- Other existing projects include the Levee District at East Peoria Downtown in East Peoria, IL – an 86 acre master planned project anchored by Costco, Target, Gordmans, Ross and Ulta, and Quincy Mall in Quincy, IL which is an existing 542,462 square foot destination center anchored by Slumberland, Quincy Medical Group, Petco and VIP Cinemas. Additionally, local office and retail properties in the portfolio are located in the Peoria, East Peoria and Pekin markets
- Research industry trends, expanding retailers and respective company/contact information
- Work with project lead agent on developing leasing strategies and assist in executing leasing activities for multiple assigned properties
- Travel to and canvass various portfolio markets for tenant leads, ideas, competitive analysis
- Regular touring of projects and those markets with critical eye towards any updated signage needs, property improvements or other ideas
- Analyze and summarize proposals and leases as assigned
- Assist project lead agent on negotiation summaries for submission to the Board of Managers team
- Work with Director of Leasing to develop Medical Retail leasing relationships and brokerage strategies for multiple assigned properties
- Identify appropriate retailers and develop on-going retail relationships
- Assist project lead agent with preparation of detailed status property reports to ownership
- Assist in achieving leasing goals outlined for the department
Cullinan Properties offers an excellent benefit package. Salary and commission/bonus structure will be commensurate with experience. There is ample opportunity to grow and expand this role! To apply: email resume, last 12 months of completed leases, and references to email@example.com.
Cullinan Properties is growing and seeks an experienced, full-time Maintenance Technician for the Streets of St. Charles mixed-use development in St. Charles, MO. Responsibilities include maintaining property in a first-class manner, general maintenance and repair, light janitorial, etc. Monday– Friday hours typically; although, hours may vary based on emergency property needs or special events.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.