At Cullinan, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who become personally involved in every phase of each project. We are searching for entrepreneurial professionals who share our passion for top-performing properties.
Please send cover letter, resume, references and salary history to email@example.com.
Commercial Real Estate Development Manager
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking an experienced Development Manager to manage pre-development and ongoing development related activities for multi-million dollar commercial mixed-use projects. The position will be based in our Burr Ridge, IL office.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial and/or mixed-use development
- Bachelor’s degree in a real estate, finance and/or construction-related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project scheduling software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- LEED AP or BD+C Accreditation a plus
- Travel may be required
Responsibilities for this Owner’s Representative position include:
- Manage the pre development process from initial identification and evaluation, through investment approval and entitlements
- Interface with municipal officials and other governmental agencies
- Lead efforts to secure state, federal and city subsidies
- Manage project proformas and budgets
- Prepare and assist with design and construction estimates for project construction and tenant transactions
- Lead design coordination efforts with 3rd party design and engineering consultants
- Manage 3rd party contractors, consultants and other vendors
- Negotiate and implement A/E, GC and Client contracts and change orders
- Manage project schedules and meetings
- Timely reporting of project status
- Lead coordination of multi-disciplinary teams including Development, Leasing, Tenant Coordination and Property Management to manage the full cycle development process through entitlements, financing, lease up, design, construction, and project completion
We are searching for an entrepreneurial professional who becomes personally involved in every phase of each project. To learn more about Cullinan Properties at www.cullinanproperties.com.
Cullinan Properties offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience. To apply: email resume, project list, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cullinan Properties is a leading real estate developer with properties in Illinois, Missouri, Texas, Kansas and Georgia. We are seeking an energetic, dynamic and team oriented Senior Accountant in our East Peoria, IL office.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of property cost accounting, including reviewing of project costs/revenues/margins, bank reconciliations, and general support for accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger. This position also prepares monthly financial statements, collects rent from tenants, and assists in the preparation of budgets and cash flow projections. In addition, the Senior Accountant role supports the Controller in providing information for annual financial audit and tax return preparation as well as works with Associate Accountants processing A/P and other tasks.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of comparable experience in a fast-paced environment and have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Must possess excellent computer and communication skills, be detail oriented and apply critical thinking. Previous experience working with multiple entities and real estate development, property management or construction preferred but not required.
Cullinan Properties offers an excellent benefit package. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply: email resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Senior Leasing Representative
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking a results-oriented Senior Leasing Representative in its suburban Chicago, IL office. Projects include new developments and existing operating properties.
Cullinan Properties is currently growing and evaluating new development opportunities across the country. New developments include Rock Run Crossings, a 265 acre mixed-used development in Joliet, IL and the Streets of St. Charles located in St Charles, MO – a 1,000,000 s.f. mixed-use development anchored by AMC Theatres and includes retail, dining and office components. Existing operating centers include Quincy Mall in Quincy, IL, an existing 542,462 square foot destination center anchored by Slumberland, Sears and AMC Theatres and East Court Village an over 490,000 square foot shopping center anchored by Hobby Lobby, Tractor Supply Co., ALDI, Petco and Dunham’s Sports. To learn more about Cullinan, visit www.cullinanproperties.com.
- Minimum of 7 years of retail leasing experience with focus on big box and junior anchor leasing at power centers, mixed-use and lifestyle centers
- Experience with industrial leasing is a positive, but not required
- Strong national and regional tenant relationships
- Strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required
- ICSC member with related coursework preferred
- Valid Illinois Real Estate Broker license is required
- Business oriented Bachelor’s degree
- Develop leasing strategies and execute leasing activities for multiple assigned properties
- Analyze leases on new projects and develop detailed summaries/recommendations
- Negotiate leases and Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Identify appropriate retailers and develop perspective tenant lists for cold calling efforts
- Develop and maintain on-going tenant relationships
- Prepare and communicate detailed status reports of properties to ownership
- Achieve leasing goals
- Interface with marketing, construction, and finance teams to lead deals from start to completion
- Help establish merchandising mix for existing projects as well as for prospective developments under consideration
We are searching for an entrepreneurial, team-oriented professional who elevates our team and projects. Cullinan Properties offers an excellent benefit package. Salary and commission structure will be commensurate with experience.
To apply: email resume, last 24 months of completed leases, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.