At Cullinan, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who become personally involved in every phase of each project. We are searching for entrepreneurial professionals who share our passion for top-performing properties.
Please send cover letter, resume, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial Real Estate Development Manager
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking an experienced Development Manager to manage pre-development and ongoing development related activities for multi-million dollar commercial mixed-use projects. The position will be based in our Burr Ridge, IL office.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in commercial and/or mixed-use development
- Bachelor’s degree in a real estate, finance and/or construction-related discipline
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project scheduling software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- LEED AP or BD+C Accreditation a plus
- Travel may be required
Responsibilities for this Owner’s Representative position include:
- Manage the pre development process from initial identification and evaluation, through investment approval and entitlements
- Interface with municipal officials and other governmental agencies
- Lead efforts to secure state, federal and city subsidies
- Manage project proformas and budgets
- Prepare and assist with design and construction estimates for project construction and tenant transactions
- Lead design coordination efforts with 3rd party design and engineering consultants
- Manage 3rd party contractors, consultants and other vendors
- Negotiate and implement A/E, GC and Client contracts and change orders
- Manage project schedules and meetings
- Timely reporting of project status
- Lead coordination of multi-disciplinary teams including Development, Leasing, Tenant Coordination and Property Management to manage the full cycle development process through entitlements, financing, lease up, design, construction, and project completion
We are searching for an entrepreneurial professional who becomes personally involved in every phase of each project. To learn more about Cullinan Properties at www.cullinanproperties.com.
Cullinan Properties offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with experience. To apply: email resume, project list, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Construction Project Manager – Commercial Mixed-Use Developments
Cullinan Properties is a leading commercial real estate developer with properties in Illinois, Missouri, Michigan, Texas, Kansas and Georgia. We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager for the Streets of St. Charles, an over 1 million sf mixed-use development in St. Charles, MO, the Lofts at Euclid mixed-use development in the St. Louis Central West End and other St. Louis area opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing on-site construction activities, proformas and budgets; negotiating and implementing A/E, GC and Client contracts and change orders; managing project schedules; tenant and landlord construction; leasing/tenant coordination; municipality interface; coordinating project meetings; and timely reporting of project status. Join the Cullinan Properties team to be a part of the St. Louis area’s most exciting mixed-use developments!
To perform the duties of the position, candidate must be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to manage and prioritize deadlines with excellent time and project management skills. Ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of proven experience in construction management and/or development. Expertise with Excel, Word and Outlook is required, and proficiency with Project Scheduling software is a plus. Bachelor’s degree in construction-related discipline required. LEED AP or BD+C Accreditation a plus.
Position will be located in our St. Charles, MO office or our East Peoria, IL corporate office location with regular regional travel to the St. Charles and St. Louis, MO area. A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Salary will be commensurate with experience. To apply, e-mail your resume with detailed educational background, work experience, project examples, references and compensation history to firstname.lastname@example.org.