At Cullinan, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who become personally involved in every phase of each project. We are searching for entrepreneurial professionals who share our passion for top-performing properties.
Please send cover letter, resume, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate management and development company, is growing and seeks the critical role of an Executive Assistant. Qualified candidates will have strong drive to accomplish goals, and possess strong communication, financial and organizational skills. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes a variety of tasks and enjoys being the master of organization! Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a first point of contact with professional organizations: drafting and following up on email and written correspondence, as well as phone calls
- Managing meetings, appointments and calendars; often controlling access to the owner and other executives
- Arranging logistics including air travel, ground transportation and accommodations
- Traveling, attending and participating in company and personal related special events and tradeshows
- Organizing events
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Acting as liaison with staff, vendors and clients
- Planning/executing special projects
- Coordinating appointments for family members
Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality. Significant proven proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook. Professional attitude and appearance is required. Must have a Bachelor Degree or 5+ years’ experience in a similar position.
Why Cullinan Properties?
At Cullinan Properties, we recognize that our team drives our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. We search for entrepreneurial professionals who become personally involved in every phase of each project.
- Meaningful Work – work closely with clients and communities to develop properties – creating jobs, fueling local economies and contributing to quality of life
- Changing the Game – evolving, fast paced environment with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – social opportunities with local charity organizations, including volunteer benefits
- Excellent Benefit Package – generous PTO, 401(k) company match, bonus opportunities, continuing education reimbursement, competitive employee health insurance package including a wellness program & more
Please submit your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration to email@example.com!
Senior Leasing Representative
Cullinan Properties, a leading commercial real estate developer, is seeking a results-oriented Senior Leasing Representative in its suburban Chicago, IL office. Projects include new developments and existing operating properties.
Cullinan Properties is currently growing and evaluating new development opportunities across the country. New developments include Rock Run Crossings, a 265 acre mixed-used development in Joliet, IL and the Streets of St. Charles located in St Charles, MO – a 1,000,000 s.f. mixed-use development anchored by AMC Theatres and includes retail, dining and office components. Existing operating centers include Quincy Mall in Quincy, IL, an existing 542,462 square foot destination center anchored by Slumberland, Sears and AMC Theatres and East Court Village an over 490,000 square foot shopping center anchored by Hobby Lobby, Tractor Supply Co., ALDI, Petco and Dunham’s Sports. To learn more about Cullinan, visit www.cullinanproperties.com.
- Minimum of 7 years of retail leasing experience with focus on big box and junior anchor leasing at power centers, mixed-use and lifestyle centers
- Experience with industrial leasing is a positive, but not required
- Strong national and regional tenant relationships
- Strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel required
- ICSC member with related coursework preferred
- Valid Illinois Real Estate Broker license is required
- Business oriented Bachelor’s degree
- Develop leasing strategies and execute leasing activities for multiple assigned properties
- Analyze leases on new projects and develop detailed summaries/recommendations
- Negotiate leases and Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Identify appropriate retailers and develop perspective tenant lists for cold calling efforts
- Develop and maintain on-going tenant relationships
- Prepare and communicate detailed status reports of properties to ownership
- Achieve leasing goals
- Interface with marketing, construction, and finance teams to lead deals from start to completion
- Help establish merchandising mix for existing projects as well as for prospective developments under consideration
We are searching for an entrepreneurial, team-oriented professional who elevates our team and projects. Cullinan Properties offers an excellent benefit package. Salary and commission structure will be commensurate with experience.
To apply: email resume, last 24 months of completed leases, references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.